Alexander De Soete is a teaching and research assistant at Ghent University. He is also a PhD candidate at Ghent University, where he is a member of the MULTIPLES research group. His research interests are situated in the field of sociolinguistics, with a specific focus on the interplay between multilingualism and epistemological access in tertiary education. His current research revolves around the use of English as a Medium of Instruction and its entanglement with local languages.
- English Linguistics I ("Heuristics" Module)
- English Linguistics II: Phonology (Pronunciation Tutorials)
- English Linguistics II: Syntax and Semantics (Tutorials)
- English Linguistics III: Analysis of Spoken Interaction (Coaching)
- Linguistics Seminar: English (Language-Specific Sessions)
- English Linguistics: Sociolinguistics ("Multilingualism in Education" Module)