Alexander De Soete is a teaching and research assistant at Ghent University. He is also a PhD candidate at Ghent University, where he is a member of the MULTIPLES research group, and at the University of the Western Cape, where he is affiliated with the Centre for Multilingualism and Diversities Research. His research interests are situated in the field of sociolinguistics, with a specific focus on the interplay between multilingualism and epistemological access in tertiary education. His current research revolves around the use of English as a Medium of Instruction and its entanglement with local languages.
- English Linguistics I ("Heuristics" Module)
- English Linguistics II: Phonology (Pronunciation Tutorials)
- English Linguistics II: Syntax and Semantics (Tutorials)
- English Linguistics III: Analysis of Spoken Interaction (Coaching)
- Linguistics Seminar: English (Language-Specific Sessions)
- English Linguistics: Sociolinguistics ("Multilingualism in Education" Module)